What Can I Do?


What Can I Do If Someone I Know Is Suicidal?


  • Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) (National Suicide Prevention Hotline)
  • Or text 741741
  • See a doctor or therapist
  • Contact the local crisis facility
  • In case of emergency call 911
  • Call 211 for mental health support (non-crisis) in your area

What Else Can I Do?


  • Learn more about suicide and mental/behavioral illnesses
  • Join my local coalition
  • Encourage my employer, schools, social groups to provide suicide prevention education (contact 920-901-0779 to schedule)